The new addition to the range of choices is “Lifting absolue Jeunesse” (Absolute youth facelift), a 100% manual face treatment that brings instant, visible results.
This innovative treatment fills wrinkles and sculpts the face. It associates anti-age and deep sliding movements with intense kneading gestures, including a vigorous massage.
In addition to instantly firming up and boosting the skin, this massage has a deeply soothing effect and helps reduce stress.
Maria Galland thus offer women 40 years old or older a global face-lift solution, with a 96% visible face-lift in just 75 minutes.
1. Beauty consultation to learn about your usual beauty routine
2. Welcome ritual with a deep breathing technique, followed by a back masage
3. Make-up removal and deep clean
4. Skin cleanse
5. Application of a Tonique fraicheur lotion
6. Lifting absolue jeunesse massage, smoothing deep wrinkles
7. Lifting absolue jeunesse mask and massage of the décolleté and arms
8. Application of a Tonique fraicheur lotion
9. Final treatment with the application of a cream
After this treatment, the body’s energy is restored and the spirit calmed!
Soin Visage Lifting 100% Manuel – 75 minutes – 110 euros
To prolong the effects of the treatment, the Maria Galland brand has developed a range of cosmetic products containing the AGE-CONTROL complex, on sale at the spa of Hôtel la Belle Juliette:
• Lift’Expert wrinkle smoother, a multi-zone double action cream for wrinkles and around the eye: 65 euros
• Lift’Expert serum with an instant lifting effect: 105 euros
• Lift’Expert creme that lifts and perfects the skin: 95 euros
The chic, modern spa of la Belle Juliette (80m²) is the ideal place for new beauty experiences, relaxation and well-being.
Also open to those not staying at the hotel, it includes a Turkish Bath, pool with countercurrent and a zone with water massage jets, as well as two welcoming 15m² rooms for beauty treatments.
Upon request, it is possible to privatise the spa with a sweet and/or savoury buffet and champagne.
The spa is a place to dream, like a walk in the gardens of Boboli. The extraordinary garden by Franz for Di Boggio – the fresco of the swimming pool – pays homage to Madame Récamier’s visits to Italy, as these were periods of calm and serenity for her. The spa is also homage to her beauty of the freshness of her skin.
The Hotel & Spa la Belle Juliette