During three days, the European Research and Innovation Exhibition brings together the major European and French players in scientific, entrepreneurial and institutional circles.
An exhibition aimed at professionals …
– Industrial and service companies – Innovative SME’s and SMI’s – Start-ups – Funding agencies – Publicly-funded research organizations – Private research laboratories – Universities and elite colleges – Technology centres and regional authorities – Competitiveness clusters – Institutions, federations, French and European associations – European and International representatives …
… and the general public …
…all of these will congregate at the Exhibition to present their latest research projects and innovations to the exhibition’s many and varied visitors: professionals, researchers and investors of course, but also the general public, both young and old, university and high school students, all passionate about science…
Thursday 7th June 2007 09h30 – 19h00
Friday 8th June 2007 09h30 – 19h00
Saturday 9th June 2007 09h30 – 19h00
Hall 7/1 of the Parc des Exposition at the Porte de Versailles in Paris.
* Métro: line 12, station Porte de Versailles
* Tramway: Line T3, stop Porte de Versailles
* Bus: lines 39 and 80, stop Porte de Versailles
* From the A1, A4, A6, A10 and A15 motorways: Direction Paris, then boulevard périphérique Ouest, Exit Porte de Versailles.
* From the A3, A13 and A14 motorways: Direction Paris, then boulevard périphérique Sud, Exit Porte de Versailles.
* From the boulevard périphérique: Exit Porte de Versailles
* Taxis: Taxis G7: 01 47 39 47 39 – Taxis Bleus: 0 825 16 24 24. Taxi ranks: Boulevard Lefèbvre and Boulevard Victor.
Access pass for three days: 10€, concessions: 5€
For further information, you visit the following website: European Research and innovation exhibition.