Unmissable if you like your literature, and not limited to French-speakers…
The themes for the 2011 edition?
– Spotlight on Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden!
– Crime and thrillers (novels, mangas, graphic novels)
– An invitation to discover Buenos Aires, named World book for 2011 by UNESCO
– La littérature des outre-mer
– Serial readers: the Stieg Larsson novels, Twilight, and more!
There are also talks, meet ‘n’ greets, exhibitions, signings… andyou can be sure that there will be plenty of iPads around this year.
The Paris Book Fair (le Salon du Livre de Paris) is at Porte de Versailles (here) from 18th – 21st March 2011.
Open Friday 18th from 10am – 11pm, the weekend from 10am – 8pm, and Monday 21st from 1-6pm.
Official site, much of it in English: www.salondulivreparis.com